Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Got a call from flipkart

I got a call from Mr. Roshan from Flipkart today, and he was all apologetic. He told me that they have started processing my refund.
He said that this shouldn't have happened, and they are investigating what went wrong. They have also escalated this issue to the higher management. He agreed that the customer care should have handled this case better, and there was some problems with the flow of information within Flipkart.
I shared my concern that their service is deteriorating, and rather than expanding so much, they need to consolidate, look at their supply chain and logistics. He seemed to concur with what I was saying.
I also told him that this issue should have been escalated by their customer care, and it shouldn't have required a blog post, and a facebook post to get their attention. He agreed with me and apologized.
He further told me that they are working to a system in which if there are more than four mails back and forth, the customer care will call the customer up.
I hope they are able to deliver on these in the future.

4 comments:

  1. I saw a amazing website where you can get brockage free properties means u can save a lot money by using this website. Freedalal. com is provide you facility of brockage free property in all over india.realy its a amazing website. Its a fastest property showing website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading through all the posts here, I too felt I should share my experience as well. This is first time I ever purchased from flipkart and the service is so pathetic. I ordered Crompton Greave electric rice cooker , I got a very big dent almost throw away piece from the seller, with flipkart packing. I called up customer care and asked for replacement, the delivery boy came and picked up the old one and replaced with another dent damaged rice cooker. Now this is horrible.. Twice I have received a damaged product. First time I received delivery guy was lucky no one was at home, and I guess the delivery guy knows the product is not good. I got a damaged packing the cartoon in which item is packed is damaged, the item box is not sealed. He left the item with security and took his signature and left. When I notice a very big dent on rice cooker , I was shocked. Later the replaced product is also having dent again. Now I call up customer care they say you cant return the product, we will replace again. I don't want a replacement, but return my money back 999 Rs. When the packing was done by Flipkart, the item was damaged with cartoon first time, flipkart very well knows that the product was damaged. But then they went on to delivery the same. the delivery guy was in hurry to leave , when we asked for 2 nd time we will open the product in front of him if it is damaged , he will take back. But he was reluctant to stay. Poor service, they should be genuine in delivering undamaged products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Information. I am sure I will visit your blog very frequently.
    dealstoall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diwali Dhamaka : Flipkart, Amazon और Snapdeal ने दिए ये शानदार ऑफर्स
    Read More todaynews18.com goo.gl/sv6pif

    ReplyDelete